Our lawyers have a wide expertise on commercial/civil matters and practices providing advice across many types of industries such as automotive, banking, capital markets, entertainment & media, energy & utilities, real estate & construction, telecommunications, retail & consumer, transportation & logistics, water, waste management, etc.
- Drafting and negotiating various types of agreements such as: agency, distribution, supply, sales-purchase, lease, development, license, joint-ventures, partnerships, loan, mandate, assignment, mortgage/security/collaterals, sponsorship, leasing etc.
- Consumer protection, including in online environment
- Electronic signature
- Electronic commerce
- Online contracting and distance contracts concluded by electronic means
- Media and advertising
- Assessments on civil, contractual and tort liability as well as performing all necessary proceedings and legal actions to recover the damages incurred due to civil/contractual/tort liability
- Advising on general commercial/civil matters and business practices
Our work on Commercial/Civil matters includes assistance to:
- An international NGO active worldwide in relation to day-to-day activity, including drafting/reviewing various contracts such as sponsorships, donations, partnerships in connection with social assistance services, intermediation agreement for the sale of a real property, construction works for refurbishment of several buildings, construction works for a photovoltaic plant; assistance in connection with the acquiring of a testamentary inheritance, assistance and representation in all stages of the testamentary procedure.
- A company performing technical assessments in construction field in relation to day-to-day activity, including drafting/reviewing various contracts in the field of activity.
- An US player specialized in design activities and trade show services, in connection with several matters concerning exhibitions services including drafting/reviewing contracts related to exhibition stands design, IP protection.
- A multi-level marketing company in connection with various matters concerning consumer protection and agency/intermediary relationship with business partners; reviewing and amending the terms and conditions for the sale of products online and various other policies/regulations concerning the business relationship with its partners.
- A company activating in the food industry in connection with various commercial agreements concluded with its partners and suppliers, including contracts for supplying food services, catering contracts for various events, joint venture agreements, lease agreements.
- A local banking financial institution acting in the field of consumer lending activity in connection with the legal implications and risks of granting a loan to a sister company.
- A local player operating in the field of marketing and social media in connection with promotional campaigns, including drafting of regulation of promotional campaigns and assistance during the implementation process, reviewing various contracts in its field of activity, such as contracts for consultancy services, advertising services, online marketing services.
- A German company specialised in restoration of defective photovoltaic panels in connection with the reviewing of contracts related to restoration and selling of photovoltaic panels.
- An online books and stationery store in connection with day-to-day business including assistance in connection with e-commerce, drafting and reviewing various supply agreements, consignment agreements, sponsorship agreements and distribution agreements.
- A local player providing architectural, engineering services and technical consultancy in the field of water and wastewater management in connection with several matters related to the mutual termination of several agreements related to development of water and wastewater infrastructures, drafting of the termination mutual agreements and assistance during the negotiation of the conditions of termination.
A client praises Placintescu Riti & Asociatii’s “knowledge and responsiveness” and adds: “The employment team is there every time we need and always provides us quickly with clear advice. (Chambers Europe, 2022)
“A very serious and professional firm that offers legal services at the level of the top big firms and the balance between quality and price is excellent. We have a close relationship with our lawyers which is beneficial for our business. Ana-Maria Plăcintescu and Bogdan Riti are always there when we need them and their services are of the highest standards.” (Legal 500, 2020)
“They are on point, up to date with every law and have an answer for everything quickly. All team members were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and always on top of everything.” (Legal 500, 2020)
“I know that we can always rely on their help; the help is provided quickly and is comprehensive.”(Chambers Europe, 2020)
Clients describe the employment practice as “flexible” and praise the lawyers for their “solid arguments when presenting opinions”. (Chambers Europe, 2020)