We provide assistance and representation in various types of disputes, including employment, civil, commercial, fiscal and corporate disputes, bringing creative and practical strategies and solutions.
- Unfair dismissal litigations
- Salary rights disputes
- Challenge of disciplinary actions and non-performance dismissals
- TUPE claims
- Discrimination and harassment disputes
- Patrimonial liability claims
- Breach of contract disputes
- Recovery claims
- Various claims raised in the insolvency procedure,
- Administrative claims and fiscal litigation for the annulment of taxes unlawfully imposed by fiscal authorities
- Disputes and litigations on all range of corporate claims
In Litigations matters our law firm provided legal assistance and representation to:
- A multinational company operating in transport sector in several litigations arising from the performance of a services agreement having a value of tens of millions of Eur in relation with the annulment and suspension of various administrative acts issued by the contracting authority.
- A local company activating in the food industry in several litigations regarding unfair competition deeds alleged by a competitor.
- A company activating in the field of IT solutions sales in a litigation initiated by a competitor regarding alleged unfair competition deeds.
- A global insurance and asset management provider in a litigation regarding alleged claims of unfair dismissal and discrimination.
- A leading company in the water treatment field in a complex litigation regarding various rights claimed by several employees, rights alleged to have been transferred to the employer following a transfer of undertaking.
- A provider of trade show services in a litigation initiated by a former employee claiming for various salary rights.
- A company operating in the field of gas exploration and production in a litigation regarding disciplinary sanctions applied to its employee.
- A medical company in a litigation with a former manager of the company regarding the termination of management agreement and payment of damages.
- A foreign company focused on refurbishment and recycling of solar modules in a litigation regarding recovery of various goods amounting hundreds of thousands of Euro from a former partner.
- A former manager of one of the largest online recruitment platforms in connection with payment of various rights derived from the management contract.
- A former manager of a HoReCa company in several litigations regarding termination of employment agreement, payment of various salary rights and alleged unfair competitions deeds.
- A former director of marine drilling company in connection with various salary rights due by employer.
- Tens of employees of one of the leaders in electricity production in connection with damages claimed by employer for alleged breaches of employees’ obligations, as well as in a litigation challenging several sanctioning decisions issued by employer.
- Individuals and local companies in several litigations against decisions issued by fiscal authorities/local tax authorities regarding various taxes and related penalties.
A client praises Placintescu Riti & Asociatii’s “knowledge and responsiveness” and adds: “The employment team is there every time we need and always provides us quickly with clear advice. (Chambers Europe, 2022)
“A very serious and professional firm that offers legal services at the level of the top big firms and the balance between quality and price is excellent. We have a close relationship with our lawyers which is beneficial for our business. Ana-Maria Plăcintescu and Bogdan Riti are always there when we need them and their services are of the highest standards.” (Legal 500, 2020)
“They are on point, up to date with every law and have an answer for everything quickly. All team members were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and always on top of everything.” (Legal 500, 2020)
“I know that we can always rely on their help; the help is provided quickly and is comprehensive.”(Chambers Europe, 2020)
Clients describe the employment practice as “flexible” and praise the lawyers for their “solid arguments when presenting opinions”. (Chambers Europe, 2020)