We assist clients in the field of Public Procurement, our services encompassing various matters related to this area of practice.
- Bid file preparation and submission
- Assistance in the contestation procedure
- Negotiation with the contracting authority of the Procurement agreement
- Post-acquisition assistance
Our work on Public Procurement matters include assistance to:
- A multinational company operating in transport sector in connection with the performance of a services agreement with a value of tens of millions of Eur.
- A multinational company providing railway transit solutions in the procedure for public procurement of subway trains.
- An international high technology company providing systems for defense, homeland security and commercial applications in various procedures for public procurement of communication centers for command points.
- A multinational company operating in transport sector in several litigations for the annulment and suspension of various administrative acts issued by the contracting authority in connection with the performance of a services agreement.
A client praises Placintescu Riti & Asociatii’s “knowledge and responsiveness” and adds: “The employment team is there every time we need and always provides us quickly with clear advice. (Chambers Europe, 2022)
“A very serious and professional firm that offers legal services at the level of the top big firms and the balance between quality and price is excellent. We have a close relationship with our lawyers which is beneficial for our business. Ana-Maria Plăcintescu and Bogdan Riti are always there when we need them and their services are of the highest standards.” (Legal 500, 2020)
“They are on point, up to date with every law and have an answer for everything quickly. All team members were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and always on top of everything.” (Legal 500, 2020)
“I know that we can always rely on their help; the help is provided quickly and is comprehensive.”(Chambers Europe, 2020)
Clients describe the employment practice as “flexible” and praise the lawyers for their “solid arguments when presenting opinions”. (Chambers Europe, 2020)