Our lawyers have expertise and provide legal assistance in all type of real estate projects such as development of shopping centers, office buildings, industrial and residential areas, etc.
- Acquisition and alienation of real estate properties
- Acquisition and consolidation of agricultural lands
- Transactions regarding turn-key real estate projects
- Due diligence assessments and negotiation of transactions documentation
- Assistance before relevant authorities for the issuance of the necessary permits and approvals in the real estate field
- Drafting and negotiating specific transactional documentation such as: leases, asset and property management agreements, joint venture contracts, shareholders agreements and related documentation; acquisitions and alienations contracts, etc
Our work on Real Estate matters includes assistance to:
- A local company performing technical assessments in construction field in connection with the drafting/reviewing/negotiation of several contract having as scope inter alia: monitoring activities for the development of the Metropolitan Fiber Optic Network of Bucharest; technical due diligence on one of the biggest Commercial Center located in Bucharest; technical due diligence on a A class office building; technical supervision and work coordination for several construction works regarding buildings located in Sinaia, Prahova County and in Poiana Brasov, Brasov County; monitoring activities in connection with development of an office building located in Ploiesti, Prahova County, of a Commercial Center located in Miercurea Ciuc, Harghita County and of a factory located in Cornu Commune, Prahova County; project management services for the reconstruction & refurbishment of and office building located in Bucharest – Calea Victoriei; technical services in the field of constructions and real estate developments, coordination of works for current and future projects of a well-known developer.
- An international NGO in connection with the sale of a building located in Sibiu; the construction of an antiphonic and dust barrier on the land owned by the client; the expansion and modernization of an existing sports field; the change of the function of an administrative building; the rehabilitation and energy efficiency of several buildings; the refurbishment of an administrative building, energy rehabilitation, interior reshaping and refurbishment of 12 residential buildings; the consolidation, repartitioning, reshaping and changing the function of an administrative building; several legal issues related to a concession agreement for a land in surface of 25,000 sqm located in Hemeius, Bacau County; the lease of a building owned by the client in Sibiu; legal issues related to a potential sale of a land acquired by way of donation and of the buildings erected by the client on the respective land.
- An US player specialized in design activities and trade show services in connection with the lease of various office spaces in office buildings and reschedule of the rent due to the activity decrease during pandemic.
- A company activating in the food industry in connection with the lease of various spaces for bars and restaurants in office buildings, early termination of lease agreement, negotiation of more favorable lease terms considering the restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
- An automotive data solutions and workflow provider in connection with the lease of a premises in an office building necessary to expand its offices.
- A leading engineering professional services company in connection with the lease agreement concluded for offices/working points in Bucharest.
- A global manufacturer and marketer of colours, flavours and fragrances in connection with early termination of a lease agreement.
- A multi-level marketing company in connection with the lease of office spaces and the early termination of lease located in commercial building.
A client praises Placintescu Riti & Asociatii’s “knowledge and responsiveness” and adds: “The employment team is there every time we need and always provides us quickly with clear advice. (Chambers Europe, 2022)
“A very serious and professional firm that offers legal services at the level of the top big firms and the balance between quality and price is excellent. We have a close relationship with our lawyers which is beneficial for our business. Ana-Maria Plăcintescu and Bogdan Riti are always there when we need them and their services are of the highest standards.” (Legal 500, 2020)
“They are on point, up to date with every law and have an answer for everything quickly. All team members were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and always on top of everything.” (Legal 500, 2020)
“I know that we can always rely on their help; the help is provided quickly and is comprehensive.”(Chambers Europe, 2020)
Clients describe the employment practice as “flexible” and praise the lawyers for their “solid arguments when presenting opinions”. (Chambers Europe, 2020)